Our premier all-inclusive adventure ski tour of Patagonia
We are pleased to offer our all-inclusive 5 Star Adventure Ski Tour in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina. This 8 day/7 night journey through the Patagonian Andes features 5 Star luxury lodging and personal concierge service from one of our bilingual Local Agents throughout the course of your trip. Our ski guides will lead you to the finest skiing the area has to offer, skiing the Cerro Catedral Ski Resort and our exclusive snowcat skiing terrain. We have also included guided days in Buenos Aires on either end of your ski tour to serve as a rest day between travel days and to enjoy this incredible South American capital city.
2013 5 Star Adventure Ski Tour Schedule
Depart Friday, Return Sunday
Depart the United States on a Friday night flight to Buenos Aires
Day One: Morning arrival at Ezeiza International Airport, greeted by PST Local Agent after clearing customs, private transport to the luxurious Palacio Duhau 5 Star Hotel in downtown Buenos Aires. Guided Buenos Aires City Tour, followed by a delicious dinner and an exciting night on the town.
Day Two: Late morning flight to San Carlos de Bariloche (2 hours). Meet your PST guides at the Bariloche Airport and enjoy a scenic drive along the coast of Nahuel Huapi Lake to your exclusive 5 Star lodging at the beautiful Arelauquen Country Club. Meet & Greet and trip overview, followed by our Welcome Dinner atop Cerro Otto in their exclusive rotating restaurant accessed by gondola.
Day Three: Ski day at Cerro Catedral, on-mountain lunch at Refugio Punta Nevada, aprés ski festivities, followed by a siesta and dinner at Arelauquen.
Day Four: Ski day at Cerro Catedral, on-mountain lunch at Refugio Punta Nevada, aprés ski festivities, followed by a siesta and dinner at Arelauquen.
Day Five: Scenic 4x4 drive down down to Cordillera de Los Baguales, snowmobile transfer up to our exclusive luxury backcountry lodge, Refugio de La Mesada, snowcat skiing in the surrounding mountains. Lunch and aprés ski festivities back at the lodge, and enjoy a relaxed evening, stargazing the southern sky and eating an authentic Argentine asado.
Day Six: Snowcat skiing in Los Baguales, followed by lunch, aprés ski festivities and siesta back at the lodge, before our Farewell Dinner fiesta.
Day Seven: Early breakfast at Refugio de La Mesada, snowmobile/ski down to 4x4 transport back to Bariloche. Rendezvous at Arelauquen Country Club for late lunch, airport transfer to Bariloche Airport for early evening flight to Buenos Aires and transfer to Palacio Duhau Hotel. Dinner and final night in Buenos Aires.
Day Eight: Guided Buenos Aires City Tour: Artisan Fair at Plaza Francia in the historic Recoleta neighborhood and lunch in the city. Rendezvous at Palacio Duhau before early evening private transport to Ezeiza International Airport for Saturday evening flight home, Sunday morning arrival.
View 5-Star Adventure Ski Tour in a larger map
Included in 5 Star Adventure Ski Tour
• Personal Concierge service by one of our bilingual Local Agents
• Services of two qualified professional ski guides
• Lift Tickets: 2 days at Cerro Catedral
• 2 days of Snowcat Skiing at our exclusive luxury backcountry lodge
• All 5 Star lodging*: 2 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 nights in San Carlos de Bariloche, and 2 nights at Refugio de La Mesada
• Domestic airfare in Argentina (Buenos Aires <> Bariloche) - accompanied by PST Local Agent
• All local ground transportation, including airport transfers
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner w/ red wine)
• 'Down day' activities, in the event we do not ski due to weather or poor conditions
• Rental skis/snowboards supplied by local brand Alto Valle (Bring your own boots)
• The experience of a lifetime
• International Flights (we will be happy to assist with your bookings)
• Visas or airport fees
• Required travel insurance (we have options for you to choose from)
• Helicopter transfer to Refugio de La Mesada
• Heliskiing Upgrade
5 Star Adventure Ski Tour Price
$7995 USD per person
*Lodging is double occupancy. Add $1500 USD for private single in Buenos Aires & Bariloche.